Tver State Medical University
Tver State Medical University (TSMU) is one of the oldest and leading medical university in Russia. It was founded in the year 1936. Today it is the largest medical scientific, research and educational centre, noted for its extensive clinical and laboratory base and a brilliant teaching staff.
Tver State Medical University is a government medical college recognized by WHO, USA, UK, India and almost all countries of the world.
TSMU was first to start teaching in English among all top medical universities of Russia.
The Mission of the University is to preserve, develop and disseminate its cherished values. According to the WHO international rating Tver State Medical University takes the 23rd place in the world and 3rd position in Russia in the Medical Studies.
Currently students from more than 50 countries study in Tver State Medical University, mainly from India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, countries of the Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
• Faculty of General Medicine
• Faculty of Stomatology (Dentistry)
• Faculty of International Medical Education
• Faculty of Pediatrics
• Faculty of Post Graduate Studies
• Faculty of Pharmacy
There are 4 hostels which can accommodate to students. The hostels are fully furnished. Separate accommodation for boys and girls. Indian students can avail Indian foods from the mess in the hostel. Students can also view Indian TV channels. The hostel is guarded by the 24/7 security and staff are responsible for the maintenance of the hostel. Students can avail free internet from different corners of the university.
Minimum academic requirements
As per rules of the Medical Council of India the minimum qualifications for Indian students for admission in Foreign Medical Universities as follows:
• He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
• He/she must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Documents required for admission in Tver State Medical University
• Application form.
• Notarized Certificate of Secondary Education.
• Notary attested copy of birth certificate.
• Medical certificate with all necessary laboratory test results including AIDS test.
• Copy of national passport.
• 12 personal passport-sized photographs.
Tuition Fee of Tver State Medical University
||7000 USD (455000 INR approx)
||7000 $ x 5= 35000 USD (2275000 INR)
||42000 USD (2730000 INR approx)
|Subsidized Fee Package
||13 Lac INR
||1.2 Lac INR x 5= 6 Lac INR
||19 Lac INR
1 USD=65 INR(approx for calculation)
Fees includes Tuition Fee, Basic Hostel Fee and Medical Insurance.