Kyrgyzstan, officially named the Kyrgyz Republic, It is located in Central Asia and is one of the six independent Turkic states. This landlocked republic is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and People’s Republic of China to the east. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city in the country covering a total area of around 49 square miles with the population of around 1,250,000.
The climate is subtropical in the Fergana Valley and temperate in the northern foothill zone. The lower mountain slopes have a dry continental climate, as they receive hot desert winds from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, whereas the highest mountain elevations have a polar climate. In the valleys, the average daily temperature in July is 28° C (82° F). In January daily averages are as low as -14° C (7° F). Conditions are much colder at high elevations, where in July the average daily temperature is 5° C (41° F) and in January, -28° C (-18° F). Precipitation is between 100 and 500 mm (4 and 20 in) in the valleys and from 180 to 1,000 mm (7 to 40 in) in the mountains.
Why Study in Kyrgyzstan?
• Kyrgyzstan has become one of the hot destinations for students from all over the world who want to pursue MBBS, MD or other medical courses abroad.
• Affordable Tuition Fee.
• The medical universities are recognized by the WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
• Low Fees, No Entrance, No Donation
• Cost of living and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.
• Language of teaching is English in most of the medical colleges.
• World class academic, sport and diversion facilities are available for students.
• Admission Procedure is very Simple.
Top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan
OSH State University
Osh State University is a public medical university in OSH Kyrgyzstan that has been training foreign students since 1992.