Kazakhstan is officially known as the Republic of Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country and the ninth largest country in area in the world. The country extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. The largest metro city of Kazakhstan is Almaty which is famous for having Central State Museum, displaying thousands of Kazakh artefacts. Kazakhstan is economically a string country in Asia due to its oil and gas industry.
Why Study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
In the past few years, Kazakhstan has shown a rapid growth in the field of medical education. Many medical universities in Kazakhstan offer MBBS, MD and other medical courses at a very low price and with a very good quality. Kazakhstan has maintained long term relations with many international universities around the world.
Kazakhstan offers many medical courses for local and international students at a very low cost. With the increasing competition and demand in medical education, many countries including Kazakhstan are offering wide variety of medical courses at a very reasonable price. The quality of education provided in the medical colleges in Kazakhstan is very good and is comparable to many developed nations like USA, UK and many other European countries.
The medical universities of Kazakhstan are listed in the world directories of the major organizations including WHO, UNESCO, FAIMER and MCI. The students, who complete their MBBS from a Kazakhstan University, are eligible to work in any part of the world. The medical universities in Kazakhstan use modern technology and infrastructure. Every year, a large number of students from countries like Nepal, India, and Pakistan etc apply in the medical universities of Kazakhstan to pursue MBBS.
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
The top medical universities in Kazakhstan are listed below:
1. Kazakh National Medical University
2. Astana Medical University of Kazakhstan
3. Karaganda State Medical University
4. Shymkent State Medical University
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan provides quality medical education with many benefits to the international students.
1. The medical universities of Kazakhstan provide high quality education.
2. The students get proper training in clinical rotations, projects and research work.
3. The curriculum in medical universities of Kazakhstan designed as per the international standard.
4. The students are provided with complete practical training along with the classroom study.
5. The medical universities of Kazakhstan are recognized by WHO, UNESCO and FAIMER.
6. The medical universities of Kazakhstan have maintained good relations with many international colleges and institutions. The students get opportunity to go for exchange programs in other countries.
7. The cost of living in Kazakhstan is very low as compared to other countries in Europe.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The process of admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan is very simple and hassle free. The students must be or above 17 years of age on 31 Dec of the year of application. The candidate must have passed secondary examination with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. No entrance examination is required for admission.