The Wenzhou Medical University established in Hangzhou in 1912, It named was Zhejiang Second Medical College at that time. In August 1958, part of Zhejiang Medical College was moved from Hangzhou to Wenzhou and initiated recruiting 5-year full-time program students, later the name Wenzhou Medical College (WMC).
In 2013, the Chinese Ministry of Upper Education China improved WMC's status to that of a medical university; it has hence been renamed the Wenzhou Medical University.
WMU is composed of three campuses, located respectively at
• Xueyuan Road
In current years Wenzhou Medical University has been very energetic in academic relations and friendly stays with other countries and regions. Intercollege relationships have been established with New England College of Optometry U.S.A., Pacific University U.S.A., University of Queensland Australia, Burapha University Thailand, Miyazaki Medical College Japan, Medical College China, Karl-Franzens University Graz Austria, Sun Yat-sen Medical University Taiwan, etc.
1. New England College of Optometry(USA)
2. Mount Sinai School of Medicine(USA)
3. University of Queensland(Australia)
4. Deakin University (Australia)
5. University of New South Wales(Australia)
6. University of Ottawa( Canada)
7. Canadian Orthopedic Foundation(Canada)
8. University of Manchester(UK)
9. MIYAZAKI Medical University(Japan)
10. Aravind Eye Care System( India)
11. Special Olympics
Take admission in this University
Get In Touch With Us
Over the phone or online
Toll Free No.
8-C, 8th Floor Vandana Building 11 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001