Sun Yat-Sen University
Sun Yat-sen University, also famous as Zhongshan University, is a public university in Guangdong, China. It was founded in 1924.
The school's central campus, commonly referred to as the South Campus, is located in Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Regularly ranked between the top 10 universities in China, Sun Yat-sen University provides undergraduate and graduate education in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, technology, medical science, pharmacology and managerial science.
• Total Full-time Faculty 3456
• Professors 745
• Associate Professors 820
• Full-time Students 50039
• Undergraduate Students 32563
• Graduate Students for master's degree 12349
• Doctoral Students 5127
• Undergraduate Majors 121
• Doctorate Programs 42
• Master's degree Programs 52
• Professional Degree Programs 27
• Post-doctoral Research Stations 39